Why Invisalign is fast becoming the clear alternative to braces
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign is the invisable way to straighten your teeth without braces.
Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners without metal wires or brackets.
View your virtual treatment
Invisalign allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan using ClinCheck® when you start, so you can see how straight your teeth will look when your treatment is complete
The first step to creating your bespoke plan is impressions of your teeth.
How does Invisalign® Work?
When you begin with Invisalign®, you will wear each set of custom-made aligners in two-week increments. As you progress through the series of aligners, your teeth will begin moving gradually towards the projected final position. Tooth coloured buttons will be attached to your teeth to help with effective straightening. During this time you will have 6-8 weekly check-ups with Smile101 in order to monitor your progress and ensure you are comfortable.
Invisalign can help you get the great smile you have always wanted because it is…
- Virtually Invisable; so no one can tell you are straightening your teeth.
- Removable; so you can eat and drink what you like, brush & floss which allows you to maintain good oral hygeine and choose to remove them for social events.
- Comfortable; it has no metal wires to cause mouth abrasions and this usually means fewer adjustment appointments
At Smile101 we can offer you:
* Free Consultation with a Specialist Invisalign® Certified Orthodontist
* Flexible appointment including Weekday, Evening & Saturdays
* Comprehensive packages
* Affordable payment plans (0% Finance and low cost loans available)*
What happens now?
Step 1 Free consultation and assessment to discuss Invisalign treatment duration and cost
Step 2 Impressions of your teeth to send to Invisalign
Step 3 View your virtual plan and Invisalign to make your aligners
Step 4 You wear your aligners as prescribed by your orthodontist.
Step 5 Visit us every 6-8 weeks to assess your treatment progress and to receive new aligners
Step 6 Treatment is completed with hidden fixed & removable retainers and complimentary tooth whitening
Step 7 Walk away with a beautiful straighter whiter smile